- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ Cup water
- 1 Cup Cranberries
- In a small saucepan, combine water and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Once the sugar is dissolved shut the heat off and remove from the stove.
- Pour fresh cranberries into the simple syrup and gently stir.
- Allow the cranberries to sit in the simple syrup for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cranberries from the simple syrup and lay them on parchment paper keeping them all separated.
- Once the cranberries have cooled off, dredge them in granulated sugar.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!