Tender, buttery and full of flavor, Snickerdoodle Blondies are the perfect bite that will bring fall flavors to you.
Almost closing out August and I am totally ready for the heat to move on and some cooler weather to blow in. This month I have been prepping and planning recipes for the next several months and fall flavors are my absolute favorite. They definitely give you a sense of comfort, family time and the beautiful season ahead.
Snickerdoodle Blondies is one of those recipes that I was preparing for the fall, but after making them and seeing how much my kids were loving them I knew you needed this recipe sooner. These are made of a simple flavor, cinnamon, that will lead us into this fall season that I am so excited about.
Blondies are such a unique blend of brownie and cookie and I love the simplicity of them. They are not rich in flavor so you can enjoy eating the whole thing, they have a perfect texture that is soft but not gooey and the cinnamon sugar adds a crunch that is irresistible!
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 ½ Cups Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 ½ Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a 9 inch square pan with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; set aside
- In a mixing bowl with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and brown sugar until creamy
- Add in the eggs and mix until fully combined
- Add in the flour mixture, scraping down the sides in between each addition
- Spread batter into prepared square pan
- Sprinkle the top with the cinnamon sugar topping
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Allow the blondie to cool completely before removing from the pan
- Cut the blondies into your desired size and serve
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- In a small bowl combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon sugar
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use
Leave a Reply