A platter of raw vegetables, also known as Crudités, seems like such a simple idea, but sometimes we forget how beautiful and refreshing raw vegetables are for a special holiday gathering. Pairing them with a flavorful dip is a perfect combo. As we step right into May and all of the Spring gatherings that are happening this time of year, Spring Vegetable Crudités and White Bean Dip is a super fresh addition to your event.
Picking and prepping your veggies should be as easy as walking through the grocery store or taking a trip to your local farmers market. Start grabbing your favorites as well as some unique ingredients that might add color and can be a great addition to the White Bean Dip. This is a great time to try new vegetables and share with your guests the purity of raw veggies.
A smooth and creamy dip that is made up of only a few ingredients and can be used all spring long. White Bean Dip is a variation of a traditional hummus that we are all so familiar with. There is a subtle flavor in whites beans that allows the garlic, lemon and tahini to shine through and adding a flavors, such as Basil Pesto, to your White Bean Dip is a great way to change things up and bring some dimension to this super simple recipe.
Spring Vegetable Crudités & White Bean Dip
- White Bean Dip:
- 2 (15 ounce) Cans Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 small Garlic Cloves
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Tahini
- ¾ tsp Salt
- Spring Vegetable Crudités:
- Asparagus, cooked
- Roasted Garlic
- Baby Bell Peppers
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth
- Scoop dip into a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to use
- Serve White Bean Dip with assorted Spring Veggies
- Basil White Bean Dip Optional:
- Add ½ cup basil leaves and ¼ cup Olive Oil to a blender or small food processor to make a Basil Pesto
- Swirl the basil pesto into the white bean dip