White Chocolate and Semi Sweet Chocolate filled Fudge Brownies are the ultimate chocolate treat!
Always looking for the perfect chocolate dessert that is easy and quick to make and can’t be messed up. These Black + White Fudge Brownies are just that dessert. These are SUPER fudgy and the addition of white chocolate and semi sweet chocolate brings these fudge brownies to the next level and will keep you coming back for more.
A shiny and flakey top and fudge like center is what makes me love these brownies so much. They take about 10 minutes to mix up and throw in the oven and after 30 minutes can be enjoyed. For all of your last minute summer gatherings, these Black + White Fudge Brownies will definitely be a crowd pleaser!
- 10 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, Melted
- ¾ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- ¾ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ¾ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare an 8x8 inch square pan with parchment paper
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter
- Once the butter is melted, remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the light brown sugar, granulated sugar and cocoa powder
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, salt and vanilla extract
- Slowly whisk in the butter and sugar mixture into the egg mixture until smooth
- Add flour into chocolate mixture and whisk until smooth
- Using a spatula, fold in semisweet chocolate chips and white chocolate chips
- Spread the batter into the square pan
- Optional: Sprinkle semisweet and white chocolate chips on the top of the brownie batter
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow them to cool completely before cutting