Light, refreshing, creamy and full of all the good things. Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte is the perfect way to welcome Spring!
Spring is officially here and wow…I am so thankful for that! We are fresh off of spring break with our kids and I am still struggling to get back to life. My mind is already kind of at summer, no more early wake up call and playing outside all day. I know we have a few more months for that, but our week away at the beach made me long for more playtime, less structure. While we get back into the routine, coffee has been my best friend but I am excited to change it up with this Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte. It is full of so many great things, gives me the boost I need and kind of tastes like dessert…perfect combo!
Matcha Lattes are popping up at your local coffee shop, but why not make it from home. Add the matcha powder, honey and hot water to your glass. Once you have whisked it until smooth, add in ice cubes to fill your glass and finish with your favorite almond milk.This creamy, smooth and naturally sweetened ice cold and antioxidant rich drink will be the perfect caffeine boost to get you through the day.
- 1 Tbsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 2-3 Tbsp Boiling Water
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 8 ounces Vanilla Almond Milk
- In the bottom of your glass cup, place 1 tbsp of matcha green tea powder
- Pour 2-3 tbsp of boiling water over the powder to form a paste and whisk until smooth
- Add 1 tbsp of honey and whisk until smooth and creamy
- Fill your glass with ice
- Add almond milk to the iced matcha tea
- Stir until fully combined
- Serve immediately!