All the Easter sweets loaded up in one bite. Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Bark is full of creamy peanut butter goodness, crunchy eggs, and colorful sprinkles and perfect for your Easter Table.
April is here and I have Easter on my mind. I have to say, this is the best time of year. The weather is beautiful, the spring flavors are so refreshing and Easter candy is the BEST! Ok so now, how can we incorporate my absolute favorite Mini Cadbury Eggs so they get out of my pantry…Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Bark is the way to go!
A beautiful and tasty addition to your Easter table or a great gift to wrap up and bring to a friend. A thin layer of semi sweet or dark chocolate, swirled with melted peanut butter chips and sprinkled with all of your Easter favorites!
The salty sweet goodness is the best combination!
- 10 ounces Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, Melted
- 3 ounces Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips, Melted
- ¼ Cup Mini Cadbury Eggs, Chopped
- ¼ Cup Pretzels
- ¼ Cup Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- 2-3 Tbsp Sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside
- Using a double boiler or microwave, melt the semi sweet chocolate chips and peanut butter chocolate chips
- Pour the chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread out into a large rectangle
- While the semi sweet chocolate is still warm, swirl the melted peanut butter chocolate chips into the chocolate
- Sprinkle the chopped cadbury eggs, pretzels, mini peanut butter cup and sprinkles onto the chocolate
- Allow the chocolate bark to set at room temperature for 30-45 minutes or place in the refrigerator to to cool quickly
- Once the chocolate bark has hardened, break into pieces
- Place into serving dish or keep refrigerator until ready to serve!