Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!!! I originally was going to feature this recipe on Monday, but I decided you needed this for your family gatherings tomorrow. I know everyone is getting the turkeys ready and pies baked, so I wanted to share a great cocktail or mocktail that will take you into the late hours of your holiday cooking! This pomegranate spritzer is one of my favorites and can be made with just seltzer water or paired with your favorite champagne or sparkling wine. I wish everyone a wonderful and food filled Thanksgiving.
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 cups seltzer water
- 1 cup lemon lime soda
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Orange Rind (garnish)
- Cranberries, Fresh (garnish)
- combine all ingredients and stir
- refrigerate until ready to serve
- top each glass with orange rind and fresh cranberries
- add champagne to each glass when ready to serve!