A spooktacular Halloween punch with only three ingredients will be perfect to sip on for a fun-filled Halloween night. Whether you are hosting a Halloween Party, carving pumpkins or just enjoying the door to door trick or treaters, this punch is delicious, super simple to make and oh so festive.
The bright lime green potion is made up of sprite, pineapple juice, lime sorbet and fresh lime slices and poured into a large punch bowl. Each glass is garnished with fresh lime juice rubbed on the rim of the glass and then dipped in holiday sprinkles. Once the punch is ready to serve you can add in a few small chips of food grade dry ice to make it extra spooky. Make sure that the dry ice dissipates before consuming the punch! If you want to take this from a mocktail to a cocktail, add in vodka for an extra special twist!
There are no tricks just treats for this fun, party ready Halloween Hocus Pocus Punch Recipe! I loved sharing this recipe with Lee over at DoSayGive!
Other Halloween Treats for Spooktacular Party:
Triple Chocolate Cocoa Puff Treats
Halloween Chocolate Shortbread Ghost Cookies
Halloween Vanilla Bean Funfetti Cake
No Tricks Just Treats Halloween Chocolate Bark
Candy Corn Caramel Crunch
photos by Audrie DollinsPrint
Halloween Hocus Pocus Punch
- 2 Liters Sprite
- 4 Cups Pineapple Juice
- 1 Gallon Lime Sorbet
- 2 Limes, Sliced
- Food-Grade Dry Ice
- Garnish: Halloween Sprinkles
- *Make this a cocktail: add 2 cups chilled vodka
- Rub the rim of each glass with a lime slice and dip the rim of the glass in halloween sprinkles; set aside to dry
- In a large punch bowl, using an ice cream scoop, scoop the lime sorbet into the bottom of the bowl
- Pour the sprite and lime juice over the lime sorbet and add in the lime slices
- Gently and using gloves, break up the dry ice and sprinkle a few pieces into the punch for a smokey effect
- Serve and Enjoy!
*be sure to handle dry ice with care. Use ice manufacturer’s directions and never touch it with bare hands. Always use gloves and tongs while handling dry ice and do not eat or drink it. If it is being placed in a drink, make sure that it dissolve before consuming.