A spooktacular Halloween punch with only three ingredients, Hocus Pocus Punch is perfect to sip on for a fun-filled Halloween night. Whether you are hosting a Halloween Party, carving pumpkins, or just enjoying the door-to-door trick or treaters, this punch is delicious, super simple to make, and oh so festive.
The bright lime green potion is made up of sprite, pineapple juice, lime sherbet, and fresh lime slices and poured into a large punch bowl. Each glass is given a fun look with a festive sprinkle rim. Once the punch is ready to serve you can add in a few small chips of food-grade dry ice to make it extra spooky. Make sure that the dry ice dissipates before consuming the punch!
This punch will quickly become the star of the show at your Halloween party. Hocus Pocus Punch pairs amazingly with this Halloween Snack Mix and Halloween Snack Board. There are no tricks just treats for this fun, party-ready Halloween Hocus Pocus Punch Recipe! I loved sharing this recipe with Lee over at DoSayGive!
- Sprite- If you want a slightly less sugary alternative, you can use Sprite Zero
- Pineapple Juice- For fruity flavor and sweetness
- Lime Sherbet- Sherbet will add a rich creaminess to the punch. Lime will add a delicious citrus flavor and spooky lime green color. If you can’t find lime sherbet you can use orange sherbet for a fun and bright orange punch!
- Limes- As a nice garnish
- Dry Ice- If you want to add this special effect, use food-grade dry ice
- Rub each glass rim with a slice of lime and dip in Halloween sprinkles; set aside
- Scoop the lime sorbet into the bottom of a large punch bowl
- Pour sprite and pineapple juice and add the lime slices
- Wearing gloves, gently break up the dry ice and sprinkle a few pieces into the punch to add a smokey effect
- Serve in your decorated glasses and enjoy!
Tips for Hocus Pocus Punch
- To make this punch a cocktail, add 2 cups of chilled vodka for an extra special twist
- Handle the dry ice with care: use gloves and tongs, and follow the manufacturer's directions
More Halloween Recipes You Will Love
Thank you for visiting Joy + Oliver. If you tried this recipe, please leave a 5 Star Review in the recipe card and save all your favorite recipes to Pinterest!
Halloween Hocus Pocus Punch
- 2 Liters Sprite
- 4 Cups Pineapple Juice
- 2 Quarts Lime Sherbet (Orange sherbet can be used as another option)
- 2 Limes Sliced
- Food-Grade Dry Ice
- Garnish: Halloween Sprinkles
- *Make this a cocktail: add 2 cups chilled vodka
- Rub the rim of each glass with a lime slice and dip the rim of the glass in halloween sprinkles; set aside to dry
- In a large punch bowl, using an ice cream scoop, scoop the lime sherbet into the bottom of the bowl
- Pour the sprite and pineapple juice over the lime sherbet and add in the lime slices
- Gently and using gloves, break up the dry ice and sprinkle a few pieces into the punch for a smokey effect
- Serve and Enjoy!